[Openmcl-devel] Error Running Currency Converter

Chris Van Dusen cavandusen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 20:01:18 PDT 2008

Doing that, I was able to get it to run.

After running the application by double-clicking the icon and pressing
CMD-O, I ran it from the terminal as Mikel suggested which gave me this:

2008-07-30 21:57:13.306 CurrencyConverter[2332:10b] Lisp exception:
value NIL is not of the expected type MACPTR.

but the app still worked.

Chris.