[Openmcl-devel] CCL && usocket 0.3.6

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 00:42:00 PDT 2008

Hi, Erik

There's two lines you didn't merged:) I put them in attach.

But unfortunately, I do not have a application based on usocket's TCP
networking (my UDP patch only works on usocket trunk), so I cannot
test your branch by running it. You'd better give me some working test
code, then I'll do this job better next time.

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)