[Openmcl-devel] Cocoa Resources

Andrew Shalit alms at clozure.com
Tue May 20 07:45:04 PDT 2008

Given the ongoing Cocoa discussions, I thought I'd share a couple of
good resources for learning Cocoa.

* Aaron Hillegass has just released the third edition of his book,
Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X.  This is the book that pretty much
everyone recommends for learning Cocoa.  The third edition covers
Objective C 2.0.

* Cocoa Dev Central (http://cocoadevcentral.com/) has very good very
short introductions to Objective C, Cocoa, etc.  If you just want a
little help understanding Objective C syntax, this is the place to
start.  (If you find the material useful, please consider making a
donation via PayPal to keep the resource alive).

I've added these and a couple of other Cocoa resources to the CCL
wiki:  http://trac.clozure.com/openmcl/wiki/Cocoa

If you have other favorite Cocoa destinations on the web, please feel
free to add them to the wiki.

Andrew