[Openmcl-devel] easygui status

Rich Sutton rich at richsutton.com
Thu May 29 00:00:10 PDT 2008

first, i'd like to send out a "thank you" to Andreas Fuchs and the
other authors of easygui.

the easygui project seems very valuable and i would like to use it and
build on it.  by studying the code i can pretty well work out what is
going on.  my needs are pretty much like those mentioned by ron garret
in november -- i would say we are all looking for functionality like
what we used to see in mcl.  i have delved into the code enough that i
am ready to change it, but first i thought i would query to see if
anyone has taken it further than what is currently in the trunk.

in particular, i am wondering if ron garret has made any progress
since november that i might be able to take advantage of.  ron?

rich sutton