[Openmcl-devel] crash without report

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Mon Nov 10 11:04:23 PST 2008

this may have been discussed in some other context but I cannot find
any trace. Anyway, while usually pretty stable CCL 1.2 (mac) works
well with Cocoa in general and even reports, without crashing on some
memory management issues. But once in a while CCL really does crash
but unfortunately without creating a crashlog file. What is missing? I
have

COREDUMPS=-YES-

in etc/hostconfig

but when getting a Nov 10 11:54:15 Ristretto-to-Go-7
com.apple.launchd[67] ([0x0-0x15015].com.clozure.Clozure CL[119]):
Exited: Killed

there is no crash.log

Am I missing something?

all the best,  Alex