[Openmcl-devel] Pledge Drive and University / Corporate Support

Andrew Shalit alms at clozure.com
Tue Nov 18 19:09:02 PST 2008

We've heard from a bunch of people who would like to support CCL
financially but can't get their purchasing departments to give money
to a "pledge drive."  I'm happy to say that we have a solution to that
problem.  We've recently begun selling supported copies of Clozure
CL.  Pricing is as follows:

Clozure CL + 1 support incident   = $250
Clozure CL + 2 support incidents = $500
Clozure CL + 5 support incidents = $1,000
etc.

We're happy to generate an invoice or fill a purchase order for a
supported copy of CCL for  anyone who wants one.  Just let us know the
number of support  incidents you want, or the amount you want to
spend, and let us know  the organization, department, etc that we
should be invoicing.

Once the purchase is complete, you can use the support incidents to
get direct support for your work, or you can direct us to use them
for  improvements to the CCL IDE.

Please contact me if you'd like to make such a purchase.

Yours,
Andrew Shalit
Clozure Associates