[Openmcl-devel] make-method-lambda ?

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Tue Sep 9 04:13:24 PDT 2008

Hi,

I tried to use make-method-lambda in SBCL and LispWorks, and my
conclusion by now is that it's better to do without. I even presented
a paper at this year's European Lisp Workshop, where you can read
about some of my reasons.

What do you want to achieve? In most cases, there are easier ways than
make-method-lambda to achieve what you want...

Pascal