[Openmcl-devel] Clozure CL 1.2 released - building the IDE, where are working instructions?

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 11:22:25 PDT 2008

Hi, rjoswig

I think you should check your CCL_DEFAULT_DIRECTORY environment
variable. On Mac OS, the suggest position to put it is in ~/.MacOSX/
environment.plist, see mine:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd
">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>CCL_DEFAULT_DIRECTORY</key>
	<string>/Users/binghe/Lisp/ccl</string>
	<key>CLICOLOR</key>
	<string>1</string>
	<key>EDITOR</key>
	<string>/usr/bin/emacs</string>
	<key>INFOPATH</key>
	<string>/sw/share/info:/usr/local/share/info:/usr/share/info</string>
	<key>LANG</key>
	<string>zh_CN.UTF-8</string>
	<key>LSCOLORS</key>
	<string>gxfxaxdxcxegedabagacad</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Once CCL_DEFAULT_DIRECTORY is OK, and it's the real position of CCL
directory, then start it and call (REQUIRE "COCOA-APPLICATION") must
be successful. Once you got a "CLozure CL.app" bundle, just click it
or call it by "open" will get it started: (whatever `pwd`)

$ open -a "Clozure CL"

After started, you should open Preferences -> Documentation, and set
the CCL directory again for the IDE. All I do to run CCL is in above.

--binghe

在 2008-9-18,18:31, Rainer Joswig 写道: