[Openmcl-devel] LUI with OpenGL (was: bad impressions to Lisp newbies)

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Fri Apr 24 21:58:00 PDT 2009

Yes, don't blame me, CCL 1.3 did break it ;-) It's the NSstring stuff.
Lisp strings are no longer coerced into NS strings.

The number of files is growing quickly. It is about time for using
some defsystem. Next time...

Anyway:
- Lisp User Interface (LUI) fixed: now runs in CCL 1.3
- GUI  controls: now scrollable boxes; many controls still missing
(plenty of warnings)
- OpenGL: lots of new stuff here: camera control (modifier keys),
textures, animation, simple syntax (no (#_.... $#....  )
- OpenGL examples: mixing 3D and 2D stuff