[Openmcl-devel] bad impressions to Lisp newbies

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Sat Apr 25 17:22:06 PDT 2009

it is a little hidden; in the "advanced" preferences enable the "show
Develop menu in menu bar" option. Then select the "Start debugging"
option in the develop menu.

I am using Safari 4. Safari 3 did already have the menu but fewer
options. Don't expect some Eclipse kind of interface but it is
actually not bad.

If you like to debug some interesting stuff explore Google's O3D: http://code.google.com/p/o3d/

have fun

Alex

On Apr 25, 2009, at 3:13 PM, Ron Garret wrote:

> On Apr 24, 2009, at 3:29 PM, Alexander Repenning wrote:
>
>> Even most browsers, e.g., Safari, have built in IDEs with
>> JavaScript REPL, breakpoints, object inspectors.
>
> Safari has an IDE?!?  That's new to me.  Where is it?
>
> rg

Prof. Alexander Repenning

University of Colorado
Computer Science Department