[Openmcl-devel] Simple FFI Newb questions...

Michael Kohout mwkohout at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 11:10:30 PDT 2009

Hi all-
Inspired by a previous post, I'm trying to import python2.5 using ccl's ffi,
but I'm having troubles.

I've built and run ffigen, written my populate.sh script, called it from
within ccl with (ccl:create-interfaces :python25), and referenced those
interfaces with  (use-interface-dir :python25).

After which I try to call a function defined by python's c api:  (#_
#>Py_Initialize)

However, when I try to call a function defined in python's c lib, I get an
error:
Foreign function not found: :<P>Y_<I>NITIALIZE

Any suggestions?  Am I missing any steps?
thanks
Mike Kohout