[Openmcl-devel] tail calls in 1.3 IDE?

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Thu Aug 13 14:00:47 PDT 2009

Someone checked in some code in some EasyGUI source file at some point
that does something like:

(declaim (optimize (safety 3) (debug 3) ...))

They presumably intended to wrap that in an (EVAL-WHEN (:COMPILE-TOPLEVEL) ...

As Gail noted, that was fixed in the trunk a while ago but was still
present in 1.3 until a minute or two ago.