[Openmcl-devel] OpenGL / Lisp User Interface / XMLisp 0.3
ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Tue Aug 25 14:48:30 PDT 2009
this is the release of XMLisp 0.3, the rich media programming
environment for 3D/ 2D game and simulation applications based on
• 3D: Open Agent Engine: scene graph based mini engine, 3D objects,
animation, drag and drop, mouse hovering, picking, selection, camera
control, texture management. Full access to OpenGL functions.
• 2D: controls: layout managers, buttons, sliders, text
• IDE: a simple development environment including symbol completion
to edit, run and debug code
Download complete apps and source: http://code.google.com/p/xmlisp/
What is New? Version 0.3
• drag and drop: drag and drop 3D agents within or between windows.
Sample: Drag and Drop gearbox
• morphs: static meshes and animated morph meshes. Sample: Mona-Lisa
• full screen support: switch between windowed and full screen mode.
• 3D text support
• custom cursors (working also for 64 bit)
• transparent OpenGL windows (for annotation and drag and drop)
• support of shared OpenGL contexts
• camera can be added to scene via XML, <camera eye-x="0.5" .../>
• various bug fixes and improvements including fast agent picking,
vertically flipped textures
Any kind of feedback, suggestions etc. is highly appreciated. This
still does not have the full functionality of the MCL version but is
getting there. You should be able to make some simple games. If things
go well you should be able to do this cross platform.
Prof. Alexander Repenning
University of Colorado
Computer Science Department
Boulder, CO 80309-430
More information about the Openmcl-devel