[Openmcl-devel] compilation error

Eric Abrahamsen girzel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 03:19:14 PDT 2009

Hi there,

While installing and compiling Weblocks recently, I ran into an error
(related to CCL::*NX-CURRENT-CODE-NOTE*) that I reported on the
Weblocks mailing list. A workaround was posted there, but someone
indicated that this was a compiler error in CCL, and that I should
bring it to your attention here. This thread (the first message
includes the full backtrace) has the details:

http://groups.google.com/group/weblocks/browse_thread/thread/f9dd34159ae4d7e2

I am running Version 1.4-dev-r12553-trunk  (DarwinPPC32), Weblocks was
what I got here: http://www.bitbucket.org/skypher/weblocks-stable/get/tip.zip

Hope this is helpful to someone, I'd be happy to provide more
information if necessary.

Yours,
Eric