[Openmcl-devel] Where Fools Rush In

Raymond Wiker rwiker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 23:49:38 PDT 2009

On Aug 30, 2009, at 07:19 , Chris Van Dusen wrote:

> If one were considering moving to Mac OS 10.6, what precautions and/or
> prayers would one need to build CCL?

	Ah... appears that I am a fool :-)

	I upgraded to Snow Leopard last night and can report that, in my
limited testing, CCL works fine.This testing includes building and
starting both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the Clozure Cl
application, updating the CCL sources, rebuilding CCL from source
(rebuild-ccl :full t) and building and starting the Clozure Cl
application (both versions, again).

	I had one slight problem: when I installed XCode, I did not tick the
box that enables support for 10.4. This is necessary for building
Clozure Cl.