[Openmcl-devel] ccl manual (was Re: trace on recursive functions)

Liam Healy lnp at healy.washington.dc.us
Thu Dec 10 19:09:07 PST 2009

Sorry to go a bit off-topic here, but I'm contemplating how to do
documentation for projects of my own.  I too was put off by the
complexity (and unfamiliarity) of docbook and its tools.  On the other
hand, (La)TeX, though I'm very familiar with it, doesn't seem very
oriented toward documentation and code.  Someone recommended texinfo
to me; it is appealing in that it is made for documentation, is quite
simple, and you can generate many different formats from it, including
DocBook.   Has anyone tried it?  What are your experiences?

Liam