[Openmcl-devel] Crash when defining class named CLASS.

Stas Boukarev stassats at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 19:48:23 PST 2009

Compiling and loading a file with (defclass class () ()) yields the following:

exception in foreign context
Exception occurred while executing foreign code
 at _SPcallback + 58

[15009] Clozure CL kernel debugger: B

Bogus  frame b722a030

I know that CLASS is a predefined class in CL, but crashing doesn't
sound like the best reaction.

That's with trunk on linux-x8632.

P.S. I've tried to open a ticket, but I cannot login.
"http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/prefs/account
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this
address in a way that will never complete."

I've used "Forgot your password?" feature, and now I cannot login with a
new password.

--
With Best Regards, Stas.