[Openmcl-devel] Hi from new user

Dimiter "malkia" Stanev malkia at mac.com
Mon Feb 23 12:39:58 PST 2009

Try doing that from C:, if you can't you can hardlink c:\ccl to d:\ccl
(this is what I do).

There was some post where you can fix this using an environment
variable, but I can't find the post (it might've been on any of the
lisp.mcl.* or lisp.openmcl.*)

I don't think ClozureCL recognizes the drive letter yet (I wish there
was no such thing as drive letter at first place).