[Openmcl-devel] Save-Application error "NIL is not of expected type REAL"

Bill St. Clair billstclair at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:26:36 PDT 2009

We worked around this problem for Deylen on #ccl early this morning by
using a path to wx86cl.exe instead of "t" as the value for :prepend
kernel.

I was able to reproduce it in the 1.3 release branch by, IIRC,
starting CCL with /path/to/wx86cl.exe, instead of a script that sets
CCL_DEFAULT_DIRECTORY before doing that. You end up in a broken world
where you can't do a stack backtrace. I hadn't noticed it before,
because I usually use a "ccl" script that sets CCL_DEFAULT_DIRECTORY.

-Bill