[Openmcl-devel] Anyone using flexi-streams and/or Drakma?

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Wed Jul 15 10:54:33 PDT 2009

On Jul 15, 2009, at 10:46 AM, Zach Beane wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:03:42AM -0700, Ron Garret wrote:
>
>> ...figuring out which of those 53 libraries is the culprit is a
>> rather painstaking and time-consuming task.
>
> You can avoid that pain by checking out the libraries from the SVN URL
> Hans provided -- http://bknr.net/svn/ediware.

Yes, I have those, and trying that is on my list of things to do.
Trick is, none of those libraries have version numbers, so it's
possible that while using those versions will make drakma work, they
could break something else that I rely on, so I need to be careful to
keep track of what's what as I'm doing this.  So it's not quite as
simple as just replacing what I have with what I get from bknr.net.

But I have enough information to make progress now.  Thanks for all
the responses.

rg