[Openmcl-devel] Slime/Clozure/Windows C-c C-c not working

Matt Lamari matt.lamari at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 08:31:29 PDT 2009

Platform:  Vista 64, Slime, XEmacs, latest Win64 Clozure binary.  Seems
to work just fine, except:

>From slime interactive, I can't figure a way to send a "break" to CCL.
Even sending "C-c C-c" from the "signals" drop menu causes the problem.

C-c C-c from menu:

?   misc-user
Process inferior-lisp interrupt

C-c C-c from keyboard:

?   C-c C-c
Process inferior-lisp interrupt

In both cases, it stays polling and the lisp stays up; but the 2 have
clearly stopped talking. . . .

I asked on IRC and it seems that this isn't a trivial.  I'm asking in
the off chance there's a simple workaround mod that can be made to
slime, or to the windows Clozure executables.

Thanks,
Matt