[Openmcl-devel] lost word completion

Joakim Sandgren joakim at joakimsandgren.com
Mon Jun 1 03:09:33 PDT 2009

Hi,
The two latest trunks I have are r12148M and r12169M.

In r12148M with the button "use option key as meta" back slash has
functioned as a word completion.
In r12148M without th button use option key as meta" back slash has
been backslash.
In r12148M backslash has given backslash with or without "use option
key as meta" in the Apropos, Search File, and Find windows...

In r12169 I now have only backslash as backslash, with ot without "use
option key as meta" everywhere.
Is this a bug, or have the word completion functionality been moved to
another key?

Joakim

Joakim Sandgren
joakim sandgren musik