[Openmcl-devel] Timers...

Jon S. Anthony j-anthony at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 07:50:28 PDT 2009

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the information.  On another note, mostly just curious, is
there any particular reason why CCL doesn't just supply an asynchronous
transfer of control timer construct?  It would seem that whatever
machinery is used for the timed semaphore would be a natural for this.
OK, I suppose I can just look this up in the code to see for myself...

/Jon