[Openmcl-devel] Scribble demo

Neil Baylis neil.baylis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:53:00 PDT 2009

OK, I get it. I was confused by the fact that they both seem to work. But
the version with let inside the defun needlessly recomputes the path every
time it's called, and then the path immediately becomes garbage when the
function exits.
Ron, I've read your paper multiple times. I keep a copy of it in a handy
place on my computer, along with my local copy of the hyperspec and other
useful documents. I guess I need to read it a few more times yet. ;-)

FWIW, I'm working on tool for experimenting with tiling patterns, such as
the one attached. My previous CL project used ltk, and I didn't want to use
that again. I figured I would use either Cocoa/Quartz or maybe Cairo. I'm
also looking at XMLisp.

Thanks everyone,

Neil