[Openmcl-devel] Class redefinition demo

Terje Norderhaug terje at in-progress.com
Sat Jun 6 10:55:51 PDT 2009

Thank you Gary and Ron for respectively creating the patch and
providing the stripped down version. I'll start using it right away.

PS: I suggest we make a habit of using #+rmcl in patches to
distinguish code for RMCL from code meant for PPC MCL. Or at least
that it warns if used for the wrong LISP.

-- Terje Norderhaug