[Openmcl-devel] mouse-enter and mouse-leave events

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Sun Jun 7 09:36:20 PDT 2009

XMLisp implements these kinds of events for OpenGL through scene
picking:

http://www.google.com/codesearch?q=MOUSE-HOVER-ENTER-EVENT-HANDLER+package%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fxmlisp%5C.googlecode%5C.com&origq=MOUSE-HOVER-ENTER-EVENT-HANDLER&btnG=Search+Trunk

To make them work mouse tracking needs to be enabled, e.g., in XML

<scene-inspector-window track-mouse="true" title="Hover &
Select">  ...

Alex