[Openmcl-devel] ns:ns-tracking-area not present in 32bit CCL

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Tue Jun 9 06:06:40 PDT 2009

On Jun 9, 2009, at 5:13 AM, Raffael Cavallaro wrote:

> On Jun 8, 2009, at 3:29 PM, Ron Garret wrote:
>
>> Thanks!  Updated version enclosed. This has been tested in 32-bit
>> CCL, and should now work on Tiger as well.
>
> Thanks for this Ron; it's a really cool demo!

Glad you like it :-)

> It works fine in CCL64, but under CCL32 (both the latest 12235 trunk
> version) it errors as below.

That's really weird.  Why does it work for me and not for you?

> I suppose this matters less and less with
> Snow Leopard approaching though. From what I can tell, it appears that
> the 32-bit IDE is having problems with your define-class defclass
> wrapper macro in the form (define-class window …

Looks to me like you might be using an older version of utilities.lisp
(or you have an old fasl32 lying around).  I made some changes to
define-class specifically for the window class to support class-
allocated slots.  It looks like you're trying to use an older version
of define-class that didn't have that feature.

rg