[Openmcl-devel] ns:ns-tracking-area not present in 32bit CCL

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Tue Jun 9 16:16:04 PDT 2009

On Jun 9, 2009, at 11:53 AM, Raffael Cavallaro wrote:

> On Jun 9, 2009, at 9:06 AM, Ron Garret wrote:
>
>> Looks to me like you might be using an older version of
>> utilities.lisp (or you have an old fasl32 lying around).
>
> This must have been it - I downloaded a fresh version of your
> utilities from my imap server and it works fine now in CCL32 as well.

Cool!  Just FYI, I have decided I don't like the syntax I chose for
shared slots, so the next release of utilities will have that changed
in a non-backwards-compatible way.  I mention this just on the off
chance that anyone here is planning to write code using define-class.

> Something I find really cool is that command-dragging works as well -
> you can execute the code after
>
> ; This is the cool part
>
> with the editor window foreground, and cmd-dragging on the text will
> move it around even though it isn't in the foreground window. You can
> also cmd-drag it when it's not the foreground application!

Yes, Cocoa is quite the wizzy framework.

rg