[Openmcl-devel] modify lisp reader such that :: is disallowed

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Thu Jun 11 07:54:02 PDT 2009

This seems like a mistake, anyway, because this won't stop a user from typing

(eval (list (intern "ERASE-TAOUFIKS-HARD-DRIVE" (find-package :private-package))))

I continue to think that trying to sandbox common lisp is a very big project for a novice.

The browser builders are often getting sandboxing wrong for javascript, whích is a much simpler language.
___
Robert P. Goldman
Principal  Scientist, SIFT, LLC
www.sift.info