[Openmcl-devel] Rebuilding CCL

John Miller millejoh at mac.com
Thu Jun 18 10:24:47 PDT 2009

Tim,

I find that doing a (require "COCOA-APPLICATION") from the command-
line always works for me.  Whenever I update from the IDE, however,
the next time a restart I get an error in Hemlock (which I promise to
make ticket for the next time it happens.  Honest.  Scout's honor.).

I've been building from the trunk for many months and had almost no
problems doing this.  You might want to try doing this instead trying
to update using the 1.3 DMG file as I do not think that set of files
follows the trunk. Note that my version of CCL says "Welcome to
Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.4-dev-r12265M-trunk  (DarwinX8664)!"

Cheers,
John