[Openmcl-devel] Profiling with profile.lisp in CCL?

Kristian Bredin kristianbredin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:26:50 PDT 2009

Hi!

I wonder if John Carroll by any chance is reading postings on this
list (?)

I used to (very much) like his profiling tool called "profile.lisp".
However it doesn't seem to work in Clozure Common Lisp. Specifically,
there's a few functions such as process.stack-group, process.quantum
etc. that's not defined in Clozure Common Lisp.

Anyone else that have been able to port this to CCL? Or if John is
actually listening: should I hope for a port?

All the best,
Kristian