[Openmcl-devel] Did the subversion server change?

Kevin Reid kpreid at mac.com
Wed Jun 24 09:41:57 PDT 2009

On Jun 24, 2009, at 12:37, Ron Garret wrote:

> I'm suddenly getting this error when it always worked before:
>
> [ron at mickey:~/devel/ccl/trunk]$ svn update
> subversion/libsvn_wc/questions.c:110: (apr_err=155021)
> svn: This client is too old to work with working copy '.'; please get
> a newer Subversion client
>
> Did you guys update your subversion?

That error is completely independent of the server. You must have
touched your working copy with a newer Subversion client; perhaps you
have two different versions installed?

If you must downgrade, use <http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/tools/client-side/change-svn-wc-format.py

--
Kevin Reid                                  <http://switchb.org/kpreid/>