[Openmcl-devel] Additions to easygui

Gail Zacharias gz at clozure.com
Thu Mar 26 09:13:32 PDT 2009

The implementation is very Cocoa-specific, but a lot of the API
isn't.  Perhaps "keep it platform-agnostic" wasn't the right phrase,
I should have said "move it towards being platform-agnostic".  Being
platform-independent hasn't been a stated goal so far, but now that
CCL runs on Windows, I think it's worth thinking about.