[Openmcl-devel] Creating FFI interface in Darwin x86-32

Stéphane Letz letz at grame.fr
Fri Mar 27 15:39:14 UTC 2009

Le 27 mars 09 à 15:50, Gary Byers a écrit :

> See:
> <http://trac.clozure.com/openmcl/wiki/BuildFFIGEN>

I did that wand the populate.sh create something like :

I seems the files xxx.cdb are not create anymore?? (constants.cdb,

Then i did : (rebuild-ccl :full t) (quit) (require 'cocoa-application)
to recreate an appl, then loading our interface file gives error like:

Error: Foreign function not found: X86-DARWIN32::|MidiGetVersion|
 > While executing: CCL::LOAD-EXTERNAL-FUNCTION, in process Listener(6).
 > Type :POP to abort, :R for a list

So one step it still missing?

Stephane Letz