[Openmcl-devel] Creating FFI interface in Darwin x86-32

Stéphane Letz letz at grame.fr
Fri Mar 27 08:39:14 PDT 2009

Le 27 mars 09 à 15:50, Gary Byers a écrit :

> See:
>
> <http://trac.clozure.com/openmcl/wiki/BuildFFIGEN>

Thanks,

I did that wand the populate.sh create something like :

darwin-x86-headers/midishare/C/System/Library/Frameworks/
MidiShare.framework/Versions/A/Headers/MidiShare.ffi

I seems the files xxx.cdb are not create anymore?? (constants.cdb,
functions.cdb...)

Then i did : (rebuild-ccl :full t) (quit) (require 'cocoa-application)
to recreate an appl, then loading our interface file gives error like:

Error: Foreign function not found: X86-DARWIN32::|MidiGetVersion|
 > While executing: CCL::LOAD-EXTERNAL-FUNCTION, in process Listener(6).
 > Type :POP to abort, :R for a list

So one step it still missing?

Thanks,

Stephane Letz