[Openmcl-devel] default directory

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Sun May 3 23:35:59 PDT 2009

On May 3, 2009, at 2:55 PM, Joakim Sandgren wrote:

> Hi, and thank you all for helping so much with my questions.
> here's another:
> based on the function  choose-directory-dialog in the GUI package I
> have done another function adding some title strings, one for the
> panel one for the button.
> Now I would like to add the functionality that the panel opens in a
> default directory choosen by me.
> How do I do that?

If you're running a trunk CCL, you can look at ccl:cocoa-ide;file-
dialogs.lisp.

Alternatively, you can look at it via the web:

http://trac.clozure.com/openmcl/browser/trunk/source/cocoa-ide/file-dialogs.lisp

At some point (soon) I think we need to decide on and document a
stable API for dealing with file dialogs.  This code is probably not a
stable API, but it might give you some hints on how to use the Cocoa
stuff directly.