[Openmcl-devel] Floating point exceptions on Windows

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Wed May 6 09:10:38 PDT 2009

On May 5, 2009, at 11:01 PM, Gary Byers wrote:

> If we clear the exception bits in the status word (via "fclex")
> after saving
> it in the non SSE2_MATH_LIB case, the problem seems to go away.

I hope I'm not belaboring the point too much, but I wanted to mention
that this fix is in both the 1.3 branch and in the trunk now.

Please svn update and rebuild the lisp in the usual way.

http://trac.clozure.com/openmcl/wiki/UpdatingFromSource

I checked in new Windows lisp kernel binaries to the 1.3 branch, so
that you don't have Cygwin and gcc installed to get the fix.