[Openmcl-devel] AppleScript

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Tue May 12 08:19:04 PDT 2009

There was an F-Script<->OpenMCL interface once upon a time:

<http://www.clozure.com/pipermail/openmcl-devel/2003-February/004561.html>

There was also a way of compiling and executing AppleScript (without running
an external program.)  I suspect that the stuff that I'm thinking about
is what's described at:

<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/Reference/Open_Scripti_Architecture/Reference/reference.html>

I don't think that there was ever any kind of high-level interface to this
in CCL (at least none that I know of), but IIRC it wasn't -that- bad to just
use the FFI (for some value of "not bad".)