[Openmcl-devel] Running CCL as a CGI process is failing, the image can't be loaded

Douglas Brunner herodoug at gmail.com
Thu May 14 00:57:58 PDT 2009

I've tried to set up CCL to run as a CGI process to do some web
development. I compiled a very simple program which just displays a
header and a test string. Running the executable as myself, and as
www-data (apache user) from the terminal work as expected, but when
running it through the browser Apache always reports an error saying
that the image can't be loaded.

I'm wondering where I should be looking, at Apache, or at CCL.

I've brought this up at a forum
(http://lispforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=342), there's more info
about the problem there.

Thanks for any help.