[Openmcl-devel] My beach balls runneth over

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Tue May 19 14:47:27 PDT 2009

On May 19, 2009, at 2:40 PM, Ron Garret wrote:

> On May 19, 2009, at 2:16 PM, Raffael Cavallaro wrote:
>

>> I don't see any of this. I'm running trunk though. Maybe you should
>> switch?
>>

> Trying that now.

I tried this version:

svn co http://svn.clozure.com/publicsvn/openmcl/trunk/darwinx86/ccl

and got the same results.  I noticed on the about window that it says
this:

Clozure Common Lisp version 0.1 (12092M-trunk)

so I'm not 100% sure that I'm really running what I should be running.

I'm running OS X 10.5.7 if that makes any difference.

rg