[Openmcl-devel] CCL is a mess

Laughing Water lw at mt.net
Thu May 28 09:46:27 PDT 2009

And thank you, Ralph! You and Glen both have a lot to contribute and
both had something worth saying.

I apologize to anyone who thinks this is off-subject, but computer
programming, CCL and this discussion group are all forms of
communication. We will succeed to the extent that they are high-
quality forms of communication.

LW