[Openmcl-devel] Hemlock to Cocoa interface docs?

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Thu May 28 10:42:24 PDT 2009

Is there any documentation about how Hemlock interfaces to Cocoa?  I'm
trying to do some editor customization by moving buffer marks around
using the published Hemlock interface commands, but that seems to
produce a disconnect between the apparent state of the Hemlock buffer
and the display.  For example, if I do this:

(hi::form-offset (hi::buffer-point some-buffer) 1)

that will move the buffer point forward by one sexpr, but the cursor
is still displayed in its old position until after the next keystroke.

Thanks,
rg