[Openmcl-devel] Handling mouse events

Arthur W Cater arthur.cater at ucd.ie
Thu May 28 15:02:05 PDT 2009

Sorry I have no demo code for that, but I can tell you that instances of easygui::drawing-view
can be created with keyword arguments :mouse-enter   :mouse-exit   :mouse-move
   :mouse-down  and   :mouse-up. There's also :mouse-dragged.
The values should be functions that like being called with an easygui::view and further
keyword arguments, notably :event.
I have myself used :mouse-enter :mouse-exit and :mouse-down only.
The code (in ccl/examples/cocoa/easygui/views.lisp) could do with further improvement, feel free!
There is demo code in ccl/examples/cocoa/easygui/example/extended-demo.lisp which creates
various nested easygui views, one of which is a drawing-view with a :mouse-down initarg.
Maybe that is a tiny help, I hope so.

Arthur