[Openmcl-devel] Simple Agent-based Engine 0.2

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Fri May 29 18:24:30 PDT 2009

XMLisp 0.2 "A rich media programming environment for 3D/ 2D game and
simulation applications"

still in an early stage but many bugfixes and
- scene graph agents
- 3D selection, hovering/picking
- more primitive agent classes including groups
- speech support
- source

access here: http://code.google.com/p/xmlisp/

Please let me know if you have problems or better yet have some cool
new examples. I would be curious to hear what kind of frame rates
people get for the game of life. I got some pretty inconsistent
results. Suddenly the frame rate is up to 120 fps on my Intel Mac.

anyway, enjoy  Alex

Prof. Alexander Repenning

University of Colorado
Computer Science Department