[Openmcl-devel] Debugging - beginner's question

Philippe Sismondi psismondi at arqux.com
Sun Nov 1 14:47:28 PST 2009

It appears to me that the ccl debugger has limited knowledge of the
source code. Is that right or have I missed something in the
documentation?

That is, being new to CL I am still used to (and expecting, I guess) C-
style symbolic debugging. In such environments the source code line
(or form) would be identified as the offending party when an error
occurs.

Does this exist in ccl? Does the compiler even preserve such
information? I am still using slime+emacs, so maybe I should be
looking in the IDE for this.

- Philippe -