[Openmcl-devel] DEFSTRUCT and :INCLUDE

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Wed Oct 14 10:48:52 PDT 2009

On 14 Oct 2009, at 16:38, james anderson wrote:

>> On the other hand the same argument says that this is fixing a
>> problem
>> which never affects any code, so why do it?
>
> because one should be able to expect expressions in the language to
> specify coherent behavior.

I agree.  What I meant, however, was that in pragmatic terms of
allocating resource to fix bugs (if we regard this as a bug), a bug
which affects no users should be fairly far down the list.  (I might
have a look at it out of curiosity, but I'm not about to jump up and
down and expect the official maintainers to do so!)