[Openmcl-devel] Compiler warnings

David L. Rager ragerdl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:16:50 PDT 2009

Hi Taoufik,

You need to define x to avoid those warnings.

(defvar *x* '(a b c))

Note that I'm fairly sure that defvar only sets a variable's value
upon initialization.  Any subsequent calls to define the same variable
are effectively no-ops.

IIRC, I think that if you're in a multi-threaded environment, not
defining a variable causes the setf's to be thread-local.

David