[Openmcl-devel] Good Video

Steve Núñez steve.nunez at illation.com.sg
Fri Oct 16 19:57:24 PDT 2009

Weinreb refers to 'the two http servers' implementation when he talks about
LAIR (I can't remember what it stands for). Does anyone know which two he's
referring to? I really need a SOAP/http server to provide web services. ITA
seems to be providing that kind of SaaS in a HA environment, anyone know
what package they're using, if any? They've probably got the resources to
build their own if needed.

Perhaps that LAIR idea isn't such a bad one...

    - Steve

--

Level 31
6 Battery Road