[Openmcl-devel] Compiler warnings

Taoufik Dachraoui taoufik.dachraoui at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 19 01:00:21 PDT 2009

Ron I find your comments aggressive. I do not like the way you are
tackling this discussion.

If I had your intelligence, your expertise, your experience, I will
not be here asking dumb
questions.

I am far from being idiot as you tried to infer, but I am lacking some
of your  the knowledge,
your experience, your expertise. I trying honestly to learn,
understand, grasp all the
subtelties of CL.

I hope I did not offend anyone inn this thread, I was honestly trying
to understand.

Some, at last knew how to vehicle the knowledge to a non expert like
me, some
need to be more expert then what they are.

PS: now after all this discussions, when I read back the first message
of Gary Byers,
I understand everything he said, it was not obvious for me in the
beginning.

Kind regards
Taoufik