[Openmcl-devel] Compiler warnings

Taoufik Dachraoui taoufik.dachraoui at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 19 12:11:08 UTC 2009

On Oct 19, 2009, at 1:38 PM, Ron Garret wrote:

> On Oct 19, 2009, at 1:00 AM, Taoufik Dachraoui wrote:
>> Ron I find your comments aggressive.
> Don't confuse aggression with frustration.
i am not frustrated, maybe you are, but I know now that you do not
have the skills
to clarify things to persons trying to understand lisp

>> I do not like the way you are tackling this discussion.
> My responses come with a double-your-money-back guarantee if not
> completely satisfied.
>> If I had your intelligence, your expertise, your experience, I will
>> not be here asking dumb
>> questions.
> Your questions are not dumb.  It was your refusal to accept the
> answers you are given that was annoying.
If only your answers were clear and to the point, and if you tried as
an expert to understand
why I did not understand instead of launching bits of informations to
show off ...