[Openmcl-devel] Problems with openMCL slime and Aquamacs (Mac OS X)

Philippe Sismondi psismondi at arqux.com
Sat Oct 24 08:50:43 PDT 2009

Ok, I got around to putting (setf swank:*communication-style* nil) in
my swank startup file

I have started slime a dozen times or so with this setting (and
checked that the value was indeed nil). So far it has not failed. Who
knows whether it will crash the 20th time. I shall run like this for a
while and see what happens.

I almost hope this is not the problem. If there is some kind of race/
threading problem I expect it will be hell to track down, and I am
certainly not the person to do it.

Ah well, such is life.

- Phil -